Thursday, November 6, 2008

Yes We DID !!!!



Tepit Nefert (Supreme Peace):

As it has so wisely been coined. . .YES WE DID !!!

I can truly say with pride that I am PROUD to be an American.

Not only was President Obama's election remarkable 4 me, the experience of working with ALL kinds of folk, even Republicans, as we joined in oneness /unity to change ourselves into a more earnestly united people of the USA made my volunteering experience priceless.

I'm thankful to all those Who have come/worked for humin justice/ before me to allow me to witness yet another historic change toward making this nation one of real democracy and diversity. . .truly. . .so many more of us can proudly say. . .

we R the change we want to see in the world . . .
Be Well . . .
as we continue to BE the Change. . .

Peacefully,

AfraShe Asungi, HHHAS
MAMAROOTS: AJAMA-JEBI Sistahood
WellBalance ReShaper (tm)/Life Purpose Coach, ACSW, MSW, MFA, CLPC
SistahPeace WellBalance (tm) Sanctuary













From: Barack Obama

To: AfraShe Asungi

Sent: Tuesday, November 4, 2008 8:33:53 PM
Subject: How this happened

AfraShe --

I'm about to head to Grant Park to talk to everyone gathered there, but I wanted to write to you first.

We just made history.

And I don't want you to forget how we did it.

You made history every single day during this campaign -- every day you knocked on doors, made a donation, or talked to your family, friends, and neighbors about why you believe it's time for change.

I want to thank all of you who gave your time, talent, and passion to this campaign.

We have a lot of work to do to get our country back on track, and I'll be in touch soon about what comes next.

But I want to be very clear about one thing...

All of this happened because of you.

Thank you,

Barack



Paid for by Obama for America
This email was sent to: MAMAROOTS@aol.com

=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.==.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=

YES. . . WE  DID . . . !!!

& now Harmonious Global Change. . .is on it’s way. . .

Obama president song . . . da president. . .MR president. . . OUR Mr. president !!!


To continue to assist in this new wave of Change please visit the official site at:










No comments: